Monday 12 September 2011

a nice big update

well so far i have been adding more uploads
i still have more to go but just need time

but WOW over 2500 views of my blog
for those who just come to this page would you please

LOOK ON THE RIGHT SIDE ALL MY PICTURES ARE THERE!!!!
AND CLICK THE NAMES

Thank you

i have many visitors come here but nobody says anything it would be nice
if you like my collection
if not please waste your time else where...

RE / made a few changes to my blog i think it looks better
just need to change the labels and maybe compact the countries..

3 comments:

  1. bazza,
    so let me be the 1st to comment!
    nice work...
    keep the money coming...
    chua

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have more notes too add just need to scan them.
    and sort them out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog you have here, I as well have a world banknote blog. Stop by if you get a chance: www.jaysworldbanknotes.com

    ReplyDelete